I have been playing around with some of the pictures and trying out new things like frames and doodads......have I mentioned that I love Photoshop! Oh and not to forget all of the digital scrapbooking sites that have free stuff! Those rock too!
I bought a nice book that helped a lot. It has lot of pictures and pretty good explanations.....I would suggest going to your local bookstore (I got mine at Barnes & Nobel) and looking through the books for photoshop until you find one that you understand. That is what I did :)
2 comments:
you are a photoshop master! can you fly to ny and give me lessons?? please!!!???
I bought a nice book that helped a lot. It has lot of pictures and pretty good explanations.....I would suggest going to your local bookstore (I got mine at Barnes & Nobel) and looking through the books for photoshop until you find one that you understand. That is what I did :)
Post a Comment